Day 11: Writing and not writing
- When I am not writing I am looking forward to write
- When I am not reading I am also looking forward to read
- When I am out running I get ideas for writing. (More than I manage to write about)
- When I am not writing I attend many fitness classes as Step, Indoor Cycling, Combat, Flexibility and Aqua Gym
- when I am reading and writing I listen to classical music, it doesn’t disturb me, but it helps me to concentrate
- when I am writing or reading I am not so keen on talking, I enjoy to be alone
- when I am out on trips I like to travel with my husband and to look at art at museums and architecture in the streets or landscapes in the countryside.
- I enjoy going to classical concerts, ballets and operas. Sometimes I introduce these events to a young interested person
- I like to look up historical places, war memorials
- I like to talk with people, but prefer conversations face to face, because then I can think about the questions we discuss, or the deep important things we share.
- When I am not writing I am often cooking healthy food using good quality ingredients
- I volunteer to help young mothers to understand their babies( in what stage they are in) sleeping, eating questions and motor development.